Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

first day in college

School days will be most enjoyable and memorable for many.But for me its the other way round.I enjoyed my college life from day one.There were no one from my school in Easwari engineering college and i was so much worried the first day. Thoughts about ragging and stuff was still more scary.
First day so tensed waiting in chromepet bus stop for Route no 1 .To add to the situation i was waiting at the wrong place.When the bus crossed me was baffled and somehow stopped the bus and got in it.All their eyes were on me.Even now my friends make fun of me with that incident.Then after sometime i was cool and looking at everyone wondering who were my seniors .
We had the function and touring on the campus for the first day.The Auditorium was full of first year students.Lukily whom i saw in the bus were sitting with me.I interacted with everyone and we had so much fun the whole day.By the end of the day we bacame good friends.I was very happy i had got so many friends the first day itself.But the next day the first years were separated into 8 sections and none of my friends were in my section.
I enjoyed looking back at these memories and sharing it here with everyone.

2 comments:

Dhivya said...

guess everyone has a story to tell about their school 2 college life transition

Unknown said...

hehehe yeah very true dear...... :-)