Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

High School Memories

I am here to share some remarkable memories of my school days.I have wondered what a transformation in myself from school to college life.I have never talked to any guy in my school apart from passing on some information. We enjoy among ourselves.All school day celebrations went on the same way.Even in our farewell we were the same.Only now i got the opportunity to talk with many guys who were my school mates.Only now i realise how we had dragged the school days missing their friendship.Even now i wonder how those days passed by.Last year of my school was so hectic with a strict time-table.Early morning maths tuition classes.Then school and then Arul Institute classes for Physics and chemistry.Evening daily lessons,record work ,preparation for class tests and so on.We never rest even in the weekends.TNPCEE classes in the week ends.I wonder whether it was me who strained so much.
I really feel i have missed the enjoyment with my school mates during school days.Now i have contacts with many of my school mates.It would be great if those school days come back now.Childish plays and talks are something very special.

No comments: