Pyzam Glitter Text Maker

Thursday, August 7, 2008

College friends


I have to say i am so lucky to get precious friends in my college life.From first year till the last we have all enjoyed and had great fun together.Elliots beach outings ,movie,T.Nagar shopping and visit to Mansukh's restaurant,chatting at home in the name of combine studies,getting ODs for other college symposium for cutting classes,10 hands in one tiffin box,playing UNO during class lectures,playing word games and number games unnoticed,movie discussions,rumours,and lots more.
During exams we always study together and finish it off soon and start our usual job of chatting.Even during lab sessions we never do any sort of programming.Its only one girls' job and we all copy paste it.
All of us always eat together and enjoy.I really miss those days now.There is an alumni meet conducted by our college and i am looking forward to meet all of my friends again and refresh all memories.

2 comments:

Dhivya said...

very true dear... Clge life s the most memorable n unforgettable phase in everyone's life

ARFI said...

hmmm this reminds me of my coll life unforgettable though my col was strict i had good times only coz of my frnds i owe them a lot for them
good post yaar